Tuesday 9 November 2010

Peeping Kinect

No, seriously. You know how Kinect takes pictures of you? A certain person playing Dance Central forgot that. Or perhaps the thought of some robotic camera watching them in their birthday suit didn't bother them, until they realised it had taken pictures of them. Needless to say that things went bad, and fast. Leading to this being posted on Dance Central's support forums.

'I was trying out the Kinect Dance Central game and I was getting hot so I took off my clothee [sic]. I had no idea that the game was going to take A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF ME WHILE DANCING WITH NO CLOTHES ON!!! I can go back and look at these pictures but HOW DO I DELETE THEM?!!! HELP!!!!'

Can't help but think of a VG cats comic. Wonder if those pictures are going to turn up on Facebook.

Don't want to know what else Kinect watches you doing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment