Thursday 7 October 2010

I am disapoint

So I mentioned Eurogamer in my last post, where I also played Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. A game which is meant to be out today in Europe. As I tend to do with games I want to play, I put in a pre-order and waited eagerly for it in the mail.

Thanks to the damned Royal Mail and Play.com not shipping early, however, I am currently left gameless, which puts me in ranting mood. As always the knowledge that someone outside of America may be playing something before me scares and infuriates me, this is going to mean I have to pretend the game doesn't exist until I own it. Just as long as they don't start making Review Supplements on the Escapist or Achievement Hunter videos.

Once I get it though, I'll probably update the site with a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment